Next Gen Personal Finance is excited to offer cash prizes to personal finance educators as a way to honor their work during Financial Literacy Month and to share top resources and activities with the educator community.
Here are the details:
- Who is eligible? Personal finance educators at high school or college level.
- What are the prizes?
- Five (5) $100 prizes will be awarded for engaging online resources (videos, articles, interactives) that you have found on the internet and used in your classroom.
- Two (2) $500 prizes will be awarded for original activities that teachers have created and used in the classroom.
- What do I need to include with my submission?
- A link to the online resource OR a PDF of the activity that you have created
- A short description of the key concepts taught by the resource/activity
- A short answer to “What do your students like most about this resource/activity?
- Are there limits to how many resources/activities that I can submit?
- Teachers may submit up to 5 resources and 2 activities.
- When is the deadline?
- All submissions are due by April 24th
- Winners will be announced on April 30th
- Who should I send my submission to:
- Send all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “NGPF Financial Literacy Month Contest”
- How will the submissions be shared with the community of personal finance educators?
- NGPF will post top submissions on the NGPF Blog, Twitter and our Facebook page.
- In addition, winners will be announced in our May newsletter.