Here is a link to register for the event.
Please join industry expert Tim Ranzetta of Student Lending Analytics on Tuesday, October 6th from 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. (EDT) for an informative presentation on what schools need to do now to comply with the new private student loan and preferred lender regulations in Regulation Z and HEOA.
Get answers to such questions as:
- What constitutes a "preferred lender arrangement"?
- What new requirements are in place if a school has a "preferred lender arrangement"?
- What will be the new disclosure requirements for institutional loan programs?
- What requirements will schools have if they provide any information about private education loans?
- What are the new disclosures that students must see when they apply for a private student loan?
All webinar participants will receive checklists and sample disclosures to help implement the new regulations. Participants are also encouraged to send in any questions they might have prior to the event to ensure that they are addressed during the webinar.
The registration fee for the event is $99.