I went back and reviewed the logs for the Student Lending Analytics Blog to look for those posts that had the most eyeballs that seemed most useful to the financial aid administrator. Here goes:
- What is the Average Interest Rate on a Private Student Loan?
- 2009 SLA Private Loan Series: Shopping for a Private Student Loan Makes a Difference
- Campus-Based Financial Literacy Programs: No Need To Reinvent the Wheel
- Private Student Loan Market In Need of Repair
- 2009 SLA Private Loan Series: The Promissory Note
- Who's Participating in the Department of Education's Loan Purchase and Participation Program
- Prepaid College Tuition Plans Not a Guarantee
- Who are the Ten Largest Student Loan Guaranty agencies?
- Shireman Provides Administration's Perspective on Federal Student Loan Program
- Who's Consolidating Private Student Loans?
Please feel free to share any other posts that were helpful to you!