Student Lending Analytics is pleased to announce that Tim Ranzetta of Student Lending Analytics will be hosting a complimentary webinar on “Managing Lender Selection in a Time of Financial Turmoil” on Wednesday, February 18th at 1:30pm Eastern Time. Click here to register.
This presentation will focus on the following questions which many in the financial aid community are grappling with:
- What is the outlook for the FFELP and private loan markets in the months ahead?
- What are the key questions you should be sure to include in your RFI this year?
- What are effective ways to measure borrower experience with lenders?
- How will the Higher Education Opportunity Act impact your lender selection process?
- What are some models for disclosing the lender selection process?
The session will be one hour in duration and all participants will be able to download materials prior to the presentation. The webinar will also be archived and available beginning on February 19th by using the links provided above.