Please join Tim Ranzetta of Student Lending Analytics on Thursday, September 4, 2008 at 1:30 Eastern Time to learn more about how this recent legislation will affect your preferred lender list selection process and the disclosure of private and federal loan programs. Register for this free webinar by clicking here.
- What are schools required to disclose about their preferred lender arrangements?
- How many unaffiliated lenders is a school required to list on an alternative lender list?
- What information is likely to be incorporated into the model disclosure for federal and private loans?
- Who will be involved in creating the Model Disclosure Form for student loans and when will it likely to be implemented?
- What private loan disclosures are lenders required to make at time of application, upon loan approval and at the time that the loan is completed?
- Where are schools required to disclose information about private student loans?
are the Code of Conduct requirements based on the new law?
The session will be one hour in duration and all
participants will be able to download materials prior to the
presentation. The webinar will also be archived and available
beginning on September 5th by clicking on the links provided above.